Banarasi silk katan broket kimkhab suit with jacquard weaving zari (BKYS01)
Coupon Code: BUY2
BUY Any 2 OR MORE ITEMS AND GET 13% OFF
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Banarasi Katan silk is a type of silk that is extremely strong and durable. Katan silk is soft, light and of excellent quality. Banarasi Katan silk sarees are the most preferred and are used to make sarees and lehengas for the bride.
Top: Banarasi Katan Silk broket kimkhab jacquard weaving with zari 2.5 Mtr.
Bottom: Plain silk 2.5 mtr.
Dupatta : Banarasi Katan Silk broket kimkhab jacquard weaving with zari 2.5 Mtr.
1. These products are subject to 5-10% Color variation due to lighting effect.
- First wash Dry Clean ( recommended)
- Wash in cold water and dry in shade.
- No Harsh Detergent or Soap to be used
- No Brush or rubbing of the cloth
- Gentle wash whether machine or hand
- Hand wash preferred